The activities in the QUIS project will be directed towards QUality in e-learning, Interoperability and reusability of e-learning material and development of Standards. The project will also look at cost effectiveness in e-learning. Quality in e-learning is important to be able to exchange both learning materials and learning practices across HEI’s in Europe.
To establish joint study programs it is essential that cooperating institutions accept each others Quality Assurance Systems (QAS).
• A “database” of information of QAS’ and quality in e-learning reports
• A report on quality in e-learning to establish:
• Joint European study programes
• Best practice for net based education across language and cultural barriers
• State of the art report regarding managerial, content and pedagogical capabilities of LMS’
• A guide to understand standards and relationships between different initiatives and projects
• A requirement specification for the next generation of learning support systems
• A model report on cost effectiveness based on both a theoretical and practical approach
The link gives you a presentation of the project.
Please join our site: http://www.tisip.no/quis