Salt nad sugar crystals/Horazdovice
WE MAKE SALT CRYSTALS...
Pour hot water into a half of a mug. Gradually mix in about two spoonfuls of salt. Mix until the salt melts.
2. Pour two spoonfuls of the mixture on a saucer. In several days there will be formed the salt crystals.
WE MAKE SUGAR CRYSTALS…
1. Pour hot water into a half of a mug. Gradually mix in about two spoonfuls of sugar. Wait until all the sugar melts.
2. Put tinfoil on two saucers and pour two spoonfuls of the mixture on both of them.
3. Add different food dyestuff on each of them. Let the saucers in a warm room. Three or four days later the sugar crystals will be formed there.
- The crystals are the solid material made of particles arranged in a regular pattern. On the saucers the water evaporates into the air and it changes in the water vapour – the little particles spread so far away from each other that they behave like gas. If you leave the saucer in a warm room the evaporation becomes faster. As soon as the water evaporates only the crystals stay on the saucer.
- All the experiments are published in the schoolmagazine DROPS and the parents make experiments with their children at home, too.
WE MAKE OUR DOUBLES OR PAPER PEOPLE…
THOSE ARE US, AS WELL.
With the help our friends we trace our figure over. We colour it in and we cut out. We compare the differences – the height, the number of arms, hands, fingers and other proportions…
Our body in the paper.
Our project – HEALTHY KINDERGARTEN.