T6/ Adventure in the Space
-> What creatures live on other planets?
-> What do they look like?
-> What languages do they speak?
-> Do they have families?
-> What do they do?
Tell one of their adventures.
Rymes, rythms, sound games…
Pictures of aliens’ families.
Tell one of aliens’ adventures, draw or paint a picture.
Make a PPT presentation or an interactive booklet.
Use a sound background.
Modification of task by friends from Malta
- What is in Space?
- What creatures live on other planets?
- What do they look like?
- What language do they speak?
- Do they have families?
- What do they do?
- Learn about the Solar system
- Children invent and draw aliens
- Make aliens out of clay
- Invent alien families and their lives in outer space
- Learn rhymes and songs. Make alien musical instruments.
- Invent alien language
- Make alien costumes
- Children role play aliens